Friday, November 4, 2011

10 years from now...


Honestly and hopefully speakibg, I think I’d want myself to be sitting in a swivel chair in a wide sophisticated room fully air conditioned and fully privilege with all the best things in life both free and not. Hehe, sorry if I might sound a bit boastful about this but this is exactly where and what I want of myself to be and to have ten years from now…and I plan to not stop working on it till it will come true…

My learning in St. Paul is more than enough I think to help me work this out successfully. Thanks to this wonderful school because it is in here where I learned how to study well and maintain my scholarship while getting closer and closer to God… I personnaly also learned to love the environment just like the way I love The beatles and of course, Jelly Belly jelly beansJ

And so may I take this chance to promote this very prestigious and wholesome school to everyone who will be reading my blog thereafterJ The rumors that others are saying about St. Paul aren’t true. It is not true that the tuition is above real nor the students are all rich… In fact, I believe that this school is the most reasonable school of its expenses. And so may I personally recommend this school because I think it is the shortest way of reaching your dreamsJ(the school didn’t pay me for this haha!)
http://erikacauilan.blogspot.com/2011/10/essay1.html

No comments:

Post a Comment