Thursday, October 13, 2011

Untraceable

           

This movie is all about a killer who uses the internet specifically a website called "KILL WITH ME NOW? " to kill his victims. The crime progresses as the number of viewers of this website increases. The twist of this movie is good because people viewing the website are hooked up between the choice of viewing the website to witness the crime or to satisfy their curiosity and the choice of not visiting the website to save the person and let their curiosity kill them. The story is good too because it is somewhat like the movie series of Saw where in the killer user different ways to kill its victims. The only failing part that I can say in this movie is that the ending was somehow dull. What I mean is that I didn’t expect it to end that way. The movie was able to entertain me all the way but on the last part, I felt that the ending was rushed. Supposedly, the ending should give the movie the loudest “thud” among all the rest of the parts to really satisfy its viewers. So I guess this is the only fallback of the movie “Untraceable”.

No comments:

Post a Comment